Lezane's Ticking

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Kyla's Ticking

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Animal Resort 311009



I am never a fan of animals. Or simply put, i do not like animals at all. However, for the sake of my children, I will try my best to bring them for zoo and farm excursions with the 'help' of Weikai (he will be the one who will carry them around, pet animals, feed the animals, etc and I will be at a distant, playing the role of the camera man).

On Halloween day, the sun was bright but was a very cooling day for a farm visit (due to the heavy rain on the previous night). Kyla being an animal enthusiast (thou she is afraid of some), she cannot wait to visit the Animal Resort at Seletar Farmway. It is a free entry farm with a good collection of animals - one good looking horse, a couple of crown pigeons, chickens, fish, parrots, dogs, rabbits, peacocks and a fiery bunch of geese (which made me freeze with Kyla at the rabbit cage at one point in time). The only payment was for the animal feed. Kyla and Lezane had a fun time feeding the animals, while I can't wait to get out of the place as the geese were free roaming so much so that I have to constantly look out for their existence, just in case I need to make an emergency escape.

After the visit, we have a comfortable brunch at the Jln Kayu Roti Prata shop. It was one of the rare meal that Lezane would sit still for a good period of time to eat and Kyla tucking in happily with her all time favorite prata kosong and ice milo (this is how she gets chubby). It was indeed a pleasant day to start off a weekend.








No comments:

Post a Comment