Lezane's Ticking

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Kyla's Ticking

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Going marketing talk

I brought Kyla to the supermarket and we were on the way home with a heavy trolley and my hand full of groceries. She offered to pull the trolley and I agreed. Our conversation during our walk back home from the carpark is:

Kyla: Mummy, I want to pull.
Me: Ok. Hold on like me and look in front. (she follows suit and trodded along)
Me: Kyla, walk on.. walk... walk faster. (I was carrying a very heavy bag and wanted her to walk faster)
Kyla: Mummy, see...I am WALKING (getting frustrated with me and spoke in a very resolute tone)
M: My hands are breaking (emphasising the need for her to walk briskly)
Kyla: Let me see your hand. (inspecting my hand and said) No mummy, your hand no break.

How to answer her back... she made me laugh all the way home...

No comments:

Post a Comment