Lezane's Ticking

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Kyla's Ticking

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

A weekend without Kyla


In the morning, I called Kyla and she was excited to go on the Batam trip with my in-laws. She was having her breakfast then and hence the conversation was short and sweet. On Sat, we did not do anything much with Lezane as I was out with the gym gals for a lunch cum tea and in the evening, had dinner at popo's house.

I had an enjoyable time with the girls. It has been ages since I went out with them or friends for that matter. There was much girly talks, which I had missed so much. everyday, I speak of babytalks... ehehhe... I am waiting for Weili to upload the photos. We even talked about the possiblity of a trip... hmmm that sounds good but hard to let go of the kids thou.

This is my worst pic. I look so dead. Should have put on makeup.


Lezane was kind to us on Sunday, he slept in till 10am, which also means we had slept in too. Had a quick lunch for him and off we went to the pools. My boy is a water baby. He loves water so much. We brought along the dolphin and he only played with it when it was deflated~ funny boy. Weikai had forgotten about the camera and hence no photo evidence. he looked so cute in his ducky outfit. Although we missed Kyla, we were thankful to have this private time with Lezane. I think Lezane felt it too that he was 'special' and had all the attention these two days. Can't wait for Sat to come and we would be off to M'sia for a quick getaway with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment