Lezane's Ticking

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Kyla's Ticking

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Just Lezane and Us


Kyla is going to go away on a short vacation with my in-laws to Batam. This would be the perfect time for Weikai and I to spend some private time with Lezane. It has been a long time since our attention is solely on Lezane. Being no 2, he definitely does not spend and grab as much as attention as no 1. Have not planned anything yet but definitely will bring him out to explore.


Jabs + Updates of Lezane

Yesterday, Lezane had his MMR+Chicken pox vaccination. He did not even cry, just a little winch from him. Brave boy... This boy will be a tough nut to crack in time to come. He is just so different from Kyla. He doesn't like books (loves to throw them thou), very active and mobile boy, super good with his pyschomotor skills and a very cheeky boy. Needs mummy to place her hands next to his face while he sleeps, lulling himself to sleep by my smell. hahaha. Walked at 11 months, which is very fast compared to Kyla whom first steps are at 14 mths. He has a fiery temper (must be from Weikai...??) and super glues to my mother in law and myself. Till now, my daily dinners are eaten with him sat on my lap... never once let me out of his vision.


Office date with Kyla

Kyla has been asking "Mama zuo gong where?" and last evening, she had the opportunity to visit my office again. She was the social butterfly and was well-behaved amidst all the aunties "oohs and ahhs" about how adorable she is.. Didi, on the other hand, was overwhelmed with the attention and hung closely to me and ate his chocolate biscuit with wariness of the surroundings.


Dinner out at IMM

This is one rare dine-in dinner at a restaurant without much hassle with the kids. Generally they were goody boy and girl, eating their food, with Lezane occasionally trying his luck to mess up the place. Overall, was an enjoyable dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment