Lezane's Ticking

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Kyla's Ticking

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kyla is Growing!

Last evening, when I was back from work, I was greeted by a big hug from Kyla, whom I have not seen since Thur. She was in her best behavior, best mood. It was great feeling having to hug my little gal, who will soon oversize me, after so many days. Didi saw that I was not hugging him first, made some protest by screaming (he is so 'good' at screaming, that gets on anyone's nerves)

Kyla was excited to tell me what she has done for the day and during the trip, and showed me her self-made Deepavali card. During dinner, she took the camera out and showed me the photos taken during the Batam trip. Weikai played a video of her dancing and she chuckled all the way. It was hilarious looking at her, laughing at herself. [Weikai, we should video her and Lezane chuckles on of these days]. During bedtime, she insisted on singing only Chinese songs and knowing my chinese standards, I was trying hard to sing along with her and Weikai. When i do not know the lyrics, she will say "mummy.. sing" and I will have to pretend to know how to sing. It is time to learn the chinese songs. And she has a mind of her own now. For eg, our conversation last night:

Me: Can I sing this xxx song?
Kyla: No... let me think. [she would put on the thinking look and smile.. followed by actions trying to tell us what song to sing]

Me: Shall we wear this pyjamas?
Kyla: How about that?

She has also been asking whys, what, how, etc? Most of the time, i think my brain gets more stimulated than her as I search for words, ideas to reply her.

Kyla: Mummy, why stop? [we are infront of a traffic light but it is green]
Me: Becoz there is a car infront of me, that is not moving
Kyla: why stop?
Me: Did you see the car is not moving
Kyla: why mummy no move?green
Me: [getting irritated] kyla you see the car infront, is it moving?
Kyla: No why stop?
our conversation just goes on until I moved and turned right.

My little girl is really growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment