Lezane's Ticking

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Kyla's Ticking

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

When the going gets tough

This relocation is tougher than what I expected. I wish I am an octopus that will be able to do many things at one go and handle my emotions better.

I am feeling so angry with myself right now for not giving enough attention to my two young fellas. As Weikai had to work, most of the setting up and cleaning has to be done by me ( Wk does try his best to help whenever he could), and with limited toys and activities for the moment, we have to resort to letting them watch TV (aka danish cartoons) as we try to finish what we need to do.

Kyla has been very patient with me. She tries to play with Lezane as much as she could (but most of the time, she ends up getting bullied by Lezane) and not bother me too much until I am done. I am very grateful for that. Whenever I put on a not so happy face, she will tell me" Mummy, smile, put on a happy face" and she will act silly to cheer me up. Lezane, on the other hand, has been a challenge. I have to carry him when i do grocery, shopping, go toilet or any other time. His temper is getting shorter and shorter and that makes me really pull out my hair. He has also not been telling me he wants to pee or shit. I have to clear up his pee outside too. He had since peed in the planeterium, garden and toysrus slide. And shit on the house floor. He wet his pants so much that i ran out of underwear that i have to resort to buying 2 x $20 undies for him. Very ex....

Right now, I just wish i am back in Singapore or Beijing...

1 comment:

  1. 加油。 The kids won't remember if the house was in a bad state....but they will remember how we cheerfully and joyfully carry them through every difficult period of time.

    You can do it. :)

    ReplyDelete