Lezane's Ticking

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Kyla's Ticking

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

My Sweetest Angel

Many a times, I get depressed, Kyla seemed to notice and she would put on her best behavior.

This time the relocation is harder as we do not have the luxury of extra help and is just the four of us moving and trying to settle everything on our own. Worst, we had to stay in hotel first and move into the apartment a week later. Kyla, being a sensitive gal, seemed to notice the stress that I was under, said something sweet while we were out -- I was carrying quite a number of bags and she asked if she could help me with some of it as it was heavy and I had to carry Lezane too. Also, she would now and then asked if i was ok. She also kept reassuring me that she like Denmark. Her sunshine character engergises me and makes everything seemed more positive for now.

Thank you Kyla...and mommy loves u lots...

No comments:

Post a Comment