Lezane's Ticking

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Kyla's Ticking

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Down and Under


This is exactly what I am feeling right now. House searching, marketing, unpacking 50 boxes, managing impatient lezane, cooking, housework etc etc... is just too overwhelming for me. I am feeling so horrible right now coz no matter how hard i try to manage my temper, I just cannot control myself in beating and scolding Lezane whenever he misbehaves himself. I know he is also trying to adapt and he wants someone to play with him. But given the mountain of tasks each day, i just can't spend 24/7 with him playing and carrying him. Kyla also tried to play with him but she always end up getting bashed up by him. She will get so upset about it. Sometimes, I feel that i am just not spending enough attention on Kyla as most of my energy and time are spent on 'controlling' the misbehaving Lezane. Everything is just so wrong ....

No comments:

Post a Comment