Lezane's Ticking

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Kyla's Ticking

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Some changes in my Kids

I have started my domestic life a couple of days ago and I have seen some changes in my kids.

Kyla has become more independent like feeding herself during all meal times and cleaning up after the meal on her own accord, which I seldom see it when my mother in law is around. Didi too also self-feeds but most of the time it just ends up in a mess. But I must say Lezane is getting better at self-feeding. But somehow, when my in laws are around, their sense of independence turns to reliance on them. My kids are opportunists, taking advantage of my inlaws.

Lezane's vocab is also expanding to include borbor (my sis), bye bye, nai nai, zei zei (kyla, at times), por por (my mum). He is also getting better at listening to instructions thou most of the time he is still an ah beng.

No comments:

Post a Comment