Lezane's Ticking

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Kyla's Ticking

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Last Day At Work

Papoo, my best helper
My greatest listener at work

Advisor Joyce

my boss

best buddy

Me "next-door" neighbour

My house neighbour cum colleague

Aunty Jen

1 Apr, April's Fool Day was my last day of work. Last day usually means no work and going round bidding farewell to fellow colleagues. However, 75% of my time in office was to rush last min work for my boss and the remaining 25% was left to chat with colleagues. I wished I had more time spent chatting with friends.

I will definitely miss my team of female comrades at work. It has been a very pleasant and enjoyable time working with them and will miss corporate life too. Well, think my journey as a domestic engineer will also be peppered with lots of excitement and challenges.




















No comments:

Post a Comment