Lezane's Ticking

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Kyla's Ticking

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Little One Goes to School




I have signed up Lezane for two trial classes at My Gym and Kindyroo. Lezane did not respond well to the teachers in My Gym. He wasn't paying attention to the teachers and went around roaming the class. Most times, he sticked to me like a koala. The pictures are deceiving as it only showed the happy side of him (which is only 30% of the class, the other 70% he was hanging on to me and crying or knocking at the door to find Nai Nai).
However, he behaved differently at Kindyroo. He listened to instructions and participated in most of the activities. Also, he was happy locking and unlocking lockers at Kindyroo. Hence, I have signed him up for 6mths course. Hopefully, he develops more patience and better listening skills after the entire course.




No comments:

Post a Comment