Lezane's Ticking

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Kyla's Ticking

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Sign of Independence Soon!

Lezane has been 'suffering' recently. He had a bad cough again and had high fever last week, along with 5 tooth cutting thru' his gums. Ouch.. it really took a toll on him. He was super grouchy for many days, refused food for several days and his milk intake was minimal as well. However, this week he was feeling better and last evening, he was on his best behavior.

For the first time, he played with Kyla in the playroom for a good 30-40 min, while i was cleaning up the house after I returned from work. Only once, he came out of the room to look for me, smiled and trodded back to the room. He closed the door behind him as a matter of fact and continued to play. On a usual day, he would need me to carry him or play along side with him. I must be within 1 m radius. The moment he could sense that I would leave his radar for even a second, he would panick and run towards me. This is how sticky he is to me and also to his grandma. Although it was only a brief 30 min duration, I am elated as it is the first time Lezane can do some independent play. This is very much anticipated milestone as I need time for chores and at times for myself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment