Lezane's Ticking

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Kyla's Ticking

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Farmer, Fox, Bird with Tick Tack Tock by Act 3

The last play Kyla attended was with Mildred at Alliance Francaise. The boys were left at home then. Yesterday, Ivy and I tried our luck in bringing the entire troop out on ourselves without our hubbies. We brought the kids for a 40 min play which the kids enjoyed, except for Randall. It was a free seating play on the floor at the Recital Studio, which I think is very suitable for kids as compared to theatres with chairs. It has lots of room for kids to stretch and run about. To my pleasant surprise, my super active Lezane can sit throughout the play without fuss. I had expected him to run amok in the studio. Also we bought books and had it autographed by the unknown author (at least to me). Overall, it was a great day with the kids. Hope to bring them to more plays in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment