Lezane's Ticking

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Kyla's Ticking

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Incredible India= Incredible Patience and Endurance

We have just arrived at our third country, Incredible India.  To many, it sounds like a very exciting adventure.  But to me, it is a daunting adventure.  The past week has been house hunting and we settled with a very new place but a much smaller and cosy place compared to the current one.  Somehow, I am regretting my decision coz my kids will not have much place to run about in the house.

Next week, the kids would be starting their school and hope they would enjoy it as much as in CPH.  This school has more rules to follow and is pretty inflexible with certain administrative issues. In this aspect, Kyla and Lezane are missing their CPH friends very much.  And of course missing the beautiful CPH weather.  I am more worried for Lezane as he has a track record of adapting issues.  I hope this school will be as patient as CIS.  For eg, the school pants are zip pants and I forsee him having problems with it, although i am trying to teach him by this week.

Although things are much easier going in the beginning as compared to CPH, I just feel very uncomfortable in an environment that is polluted, daily traffics jams, floods, many inconveniences here and there, etc.  Additionally, weikai's long unhealthy working hours are not helping much either.  I do not have much of an opportunity to have a proper conversation with him.  At least for me, I am beginning to feel that  this stint is beginning to strain our family relationship to some extent.  (Maybe is a call for us to go back home).  Sometimes, money is not everything.  Money cannot make up for lost time.

I am trying my level best to endure this posting.  Must learn to be more patient and complain less.  Afterall, I am fortunate compared to those who doesn't even have a shelter over their heads.  Gambate to myself!....

No comments:

Post a Comment