Lezane's Ticking

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Kyla's Ticking

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Give Me the Strength

We are coming to the fourth week of our Delhi stay and second week of school.  Things are still not very settled especially on settling the kids at school.

Kyla is still very much resistant towards school. Every morning, I am 'greeted' with screams and tears when I had to drag her out of bed to get ready for school.  Many times, she would hide in her bubble (comforter) and refusing to come out of it.  Now, even Weikai had to wake up to pacify her.  She would not stop crying even at school.  Her teacher practically dragged her out from my arms and pull her in with her kicks and screams along the corridor.  This is not the Kyla I know.  She is never like that.  I know something must have happened at school for her to react so negatively.  But no one is giving me the answer to it.  Her teacher doesn't know what is going on. On the other hand, Kyla just kept reiterating that she is scared and very scared to enter school - so much so that I am beginning to think if she had seen 'dirty stuff'. 

Friends had suggested homeschool but that is not the solution of our family. I just hope this is a passing phase and Kyla would grow to be a stronger person after this episode.  I really hope to see some light at the end of the tunnel soon.

Another headache that I am facing is with my driver.  He is constantly not coming to work, upsetting my schedules.  As a result, i have to force myself to drive independently, which is very much to my dismay.  Traffic here is very chaotic.  I must have an owl head to look at all directions. Gosh... why are all the problems happpening at one go.  I really need POWER to survive here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment