Lezane's Ticking

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Kyla's Ticking

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 15, 2010

Young Chefs at Work

Hoh hoh.. I am preparing claypot chicken rice


Kyla the humble chef preparing stirfry beef


Kyla and Lezane are always around in the kitchen when I cook lunch and dinner. They have always enjoyed baking alot (but i hate the after-math of each baking session thou) and now they want to try more exciting cooking in the kitchen- it is to cook dishes on the hob.


Well, their 'training' in cooking started off with breaking eggs back home in Singapore and then in Denmark, they learnt how to season it with soya and pepper (which Kyla doesn't like the smell). They took turns in getting near the hob. Kyla will get to cook when Lezane is sleeping. (Otherwise, both will be fighting which will be far too dangerous in the kitchen.) And Lezane gets to cook while Kyla is at school. Like this, both will be able to get my full attention while they are cooking near the hot hob. It is fun getting them to cook with me- the numerous expressions, the excitement they get when they hear and see the oil sizzles, makes me forget my tiredness for that moment.


And hence, without further ado, let me introduce my young chefs








No comments:

Post a Comment