Lezane's Ticking

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Kyla's Ticking

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day


Mother's Day celebration was kept simple in Beijing. Kyla made cards for all the mothers of Tay and Heng Family. We also had an early celebration at 花家怡园 for Weikai's mum. We made a sponge cake (meant for mother's day), which was a total flop as I had accidentally dropped some yolks into the white and I knew the cake was doomed for failure. Nevertheless, the kids had lots of fun decorating the cake, blowing candles and creaming each other faces.

On the actual day, we left the kids behind and went singing with Weikai's colleagues. KTV in Beijing is really wow. The moment I stepped foot into the KTV, I thought I was in a 5-star hotel. That is how suaku I am. The system is hi-tech and service was great. They even had a high chair for the lead singer to sit on with maracas and shakers. It was an enjoyable night with Weikai's colleagues singing like professionals. Really put me to shame when I sang with them. Overall, we had a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment